Uses and advantages of pneumatic ball valves
Published: February 28, 2017 Author: 【191566.com】
是球阀的一种常用类型，只需要用气动执行器用气源旋转90度的操作和很小的转动力矩就能关闭严密，具有性能稳定、坚固耐用、使用灵活等特点。 Pneumatic ball valve is a common type of ball valve. It only needs to use a pneumatic actuator to rotate the air source by 90 degrees and a small torque to close it tightly. It has the characteristics of stable performance, ruggedness and flexible use. Today, I will mainly introduce the use and advantages of pneumatic ball valves, hoping to help users better use pneumatic ball valves.
Purpose of pneumatic ball valve:
Pneumatic ball valve is mainly used in the pipeline to cut off fast, distribute and change the flow direction of the medium. Pneumatic ball valve works by rotating the valve core to make the valve open or closed. Pneumatic ball valve switch is lightweight, small in size, can be made into a large caliber, can be sealed *, simple in structure, easy to maintain, the sealing surface and the spherical surface are often in a closed state, and are not easy to be eroded by the medium.
Pneumatic ball valve and plug valve are the same type of valve. Only its closing part is a ball. The ball rotates around the center line of the valve body to open and close the valve.
Advantages of pneumatic ball valve:
1. The fluid resistance is small, and its resistance coefficient is equal to the pipe length of the same length.
2. Simple structure, small size and light weight.
3. It is tight and easy to use. The sealing material of the ball valve is widely used in plastics and has good sealing performance.
4. Easy operation, fast opening and closing, only need to rotate 90 ¡ã from fully open to fully closed, which is convenient for remote control.
5. Easy maintenance, simple structure of pneumatic ball valve, seal ring is usually movable, and it is more convenient to disassemble and replace.
6. When fully open or fully closed, the sealing surfaces of the ball and the valve seat are isolated from the medium. When the medium passes through, it will not cause erosion of the valve sealing surface.
7. Wide range of application, from small diameter to several millimeters, large to several meters, from high vacuum to high pressure can be applied.
8. Because the pneumatic ball valve power source uses gas, it is generally 0.2-0.8MPa pressure, which is relatively safe. If the pneumatic ball valve leaks air, compared with hydraulic and electric, the gas can be directly discharged without pollution to the environment, and it has high safety.
9. Compared with manual and turbine rotary ball valves, pneumatic ball valves can be configured with large calibers. (Manual and turbine rotary ball valves are generally below DN300 caliber, and pneumatic ball valves can reach DN1200 caliber.)